Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm not here to service you, I'm here to service these young boys- Role Models

Sup Minotards. You are all very fortunate to be receiving you're dose of Sports this Monday Morning, as I am excruciatingly tired from playing a midnight hockey game last night. My compadre happens to be tied down with job responsibilities, so I am forced to fight my heavy eyes and spew out some garbage for you guys. Before I move on to the NCAA tournament, I will toss out a couple sports related news items. Ladainian Tomlinson has just signed a two year deal with the New York Jets. We are particularly dissapointed in LT's decision to move to New York over Minnesota. A Favre & LT tandem would have been quite fun to cheer for. Also, David Beckham has torn his achilles and appears likely to miss the World Cup this summer. Quite a bummer on his part. After Texas dissapointed in the Big 12 Tournament, and the Stars continue to falter, the Mavericks sealed a crappy weekend in sports for myself by getting pummeled by the dismal New York Knicks. I felt like Brennan after licking the white dog poo, "I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this sh*# on me?"

Anyways....with the NCAA Tournament just days away, I know everyone is excited to pump out those Brackets. For you're entertainment, and our chagrin, he is my NCAA bracket:

MIDWEST REGION:

1. Kansas over 16. Lehigh
8. UNLV over 9. N. Iowa

5. Michigan St. over 12. New Mexico St.
4. Maryland over 13. Houston

6. Tennessee over 11. SDSU
3. Georgetown over 14. Ohio

Ugh, ok, in all honesty, typing all my picks out has already become tedious. And not too mention, you clowns are given high quality H2O every day from us. I will not force feed you my picks of wisdom. I challenge you to take the training wheels off and make the picks on your own. Besides, predicting the outcome of each region in the bracket is like predicting Kirstie Ally's weight. We know its a HUUUGE event, and there is a lot of BIG upsets. Unfortunately, the games are so up and down, not even we know what to expect. So, we bid everyone good luck in their Pools, unless of course we are in the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment